Happy new year from the sunshine state!
Now that I’ve reviewed 2013, here’s what’s cooking for 2014…
My 2014 Goals:
- Live / work remotely for at least a month – internationally this year
- Blog twice a month here on Powered by Tofu and weekly on my business blog
- Max out my IRA
- Go to a conference again
- Run another half marathon and another shorter race (8k or 10k)
- Pick a monthly fitness challenge (this month I’m doing the new Nike+ Coach 5k Intermediate program)
- See my niece 3-4x (I better get going on this one!)
- Visit a new North American city (San Francisco was last year, thinking Boston or the other Portland)
- Pick a new “thing” every month (Duolingo, Codecademy etc) to do for 30 days
- the rest of my goals are a secret
Did you do a year-end review and a 2014 plan? Download my free goals template here.
What’s on your list for this new year?