Week 3 is all about the hallway/entryway… Translation: I don’t have too much to do this week! :) Last time I did the cure, I found the landing strip week to be fairly quick, and my apartment hasn’t changed too much in the last few years. The only changes being that I sold my hat/coat racks when I went traveling and my new apartment has a gold-ish yellow entryway instead of silver-ish grey.
I got a new Love It or Leave It coat rack from Urban Outfitters, which I… love, and framed the Going To See My Baby bicycle print that I bought at Flatstock Seattle during Bumbershoot this year (by Strawberry Luna).
Week 3 To Do List:
- Clean entryway and closet
- Declutter entrance
- Move all old mail, catalogs, magazines to the Outbox
- Look into what you would need to create a Landing Strip – I still have my 2 IKEA boxes
- Cancel any unused subscriptions
- Identify cool rooms and warm rooms
- Apply the 80/20 color rule
- Cook two meals at home this week
- Design an invitation for your housewarming
I do have a bit of decluttering to do though…