Since I’ve created my 101 Things in 1,001 Days list I’ve been slowly working on checking out restaurants on the WW Cheap Eats list here in Portland. So after 2 years, I’ve ended up working on several Cheap Eats lists: 2007 – 2009. Really, the point of this goal was just to check out different restaurants more often — and go to Chipotle less!
Here are some of the new restaurants I’ve checked out on the Cheap Eats list:
- Binh Minh Sandwiches – 7821 SE Powell Blvd
- Kalga Kafe – 4147 SE Division St
- Ken’s Artisan Bakery – 338 NW 21st Ave
- Cha Cha Cha Broadway – 2635 NE Broadway
- Mio Sushi – 2271 NW Johnson St
- Malay Satay Hut – 2850 SE 82nd Ave #104
- Saint Cupcake – 3300 SE Belmont Ave
I probably should have defined this goal a little more — like “Go to 12 new restaurants” or “Go to a new restaurant once a month”. On that note… I’m going to Chipotle. ;) Photo credit: eyeliam
DustinSeptember 15, 2009 at 10:10 pm
I am headed up to Portland in a few weeks for vacation…I will take your list of cheap eats with me when I go. Budget will be tight but I absolutely can not do the fast food thing while in a new city with lots of cool unique places to eat. For just a little more money you get a great meal for a good price. So I bookmarked this so I hope it gets updated!