Luckily, I don’t have an office. I simply have a stack of 2 boxes sitting in the corner by my table. Anyway, I’ll be doing week 5 of the cure remotely… from Mexico. :) My first time out of the US since the grand adventure.
Week 5 To Do List:
- Take care of repairs – hey remember when I crossed ‘fixing the wall’ off my list? I totally lied.
- Clean office area and related closets
- Vacuum, dust
- Declutter files – I did this last week so I could put stuff in my new Liberty of London file box
- Tackle the cord octopus – maybe next week
- Try a one-day media fast – this is definitely doable remotely…
- Buy fresh flowers – nope
- Choose at least one soft or hard thing to add or subtract from apartment – meh
- Cook three meals at home this week – nope
- Eat at home Sunday through Thursday – nope
- Get to bed early and read before sleep – does it count if I spend the entire day reading?
If I wasn’t already half-assing the cure, now I’m thinking about how awesome it will be to move in to my new place. :) Adios!