It’s been a few months since I did a 10 things that make me happy post… so stuff that has my attention lately…
- Liberty of London – Remember when I went overboard on buying Liberty of London stuff? Yep, still like it.
- World Cup 2010 – Was I stoked for World Cup 2006? No, I was on the “meh” level, but being in Marseilles and going to local pubs to watch games and then watching the French go ballistic after the Brazil/France (quarterfinal?) was awesome. So this time around, I have the infectious enthusiasm of my coworkers and a few work projects that are related, so yeah, excited for World Cup 2010? Definitely! Come on, it’s stuff white people like.
- Häagen-Dazs Five Ice Cream – Ginger – “It tastes like ginger” Yum.
- window gardening – I got a late start at my community garden spot, because of my move, so I started 2 small planters on my balcony that I moved to my windows after the move (arugula, basil, mint, and 1 strawberry plant). The basil died, and my kitteh is making great time on eating the arugula. Which inspired the Arugula Pecorino Pizza before it’s all gone.
- She & Him – I won tickets to the She & Him show in Bend on Memorial Day. le sigh! Volume I & II. So good.
- iPhone4 – I can haz? birthday coming up, yes.
- Mumford & Sons – Rather obsessed with these fellows of late. Also, you can listen to the entire album for free on [gasp] MySpace. And if you weren’t already in love with them…
- Gap linen shorts – You know how some people say you shouldn’t buy a ton of the same thing in different colors? Dude. Those people obviously don’t have issues finding shorts that a. fit in the waist b. fit in the butt c. are tight enough around the leg. So, I bought green, blue, and white. I did put the yellow and pink ones back… for another time?
- Pink Gin Fizz – not a big fan of sweet drinks, but I can get behind sweet/sour. Shortcut: Grapefruit Izze + oj + gin= tasty.
- Oregon coast – I spent some time napping in the sand dunes and sunshine last weekend. <3
What’s on your list?